Submit Your Online Orchestra Entry
If you haven’t got a score and click track, download them here.
Who can enter? Anyone!
- Individual musicians and singers
- School ensembles, chamber groups, orchestra, bands
- Community groups using any instruments
- Contemporary bands (just use the lead sheet and chord chart)
- Choirs of any shape and size
- Family groups–pick an instrument each and sing along
How to enter
- Download the parts you want to play
- Download one of the Click Tracks
- Practise your part. Remember to always play while listening to the click track.
- Read through our video recording tips on our blog.
- Record your video on any camera or device and upload it via the form below. (We recommend files no bigger than 500MB.)
Before you download your music and get started please have a look at the Recording Guidelines and read through all our suggestions. There are lots of tips that will help you create the best video possible and give you the best chance of ending up in the final performance video. We will try to include as many as possible but won’t be able to use those with inappropriate content, obvious product placement, poor lighting, bad sound quality etc. So please read through the instructions before you record your video. If the visual from your submission doesn’t make it in the final cut, the audio definitely will!
It is also essential that you read the Terms and Conditions of entry to the AMEB Online Orchestra before submitting a video as this explains how we will use the video once you have submitted it.
You can only submit a video if you are over 18. If you are under 18 you need to find a parent, guardian or teacher who can be your ‘Registering Adult’. Again, please read the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Copyright Terms & Conditions
You are welcome to perform Morning Star and Evening Star at non-commercial and unpaid events between now and September 30 2021. Any ticketed, commercial performances of Morning Star and Evening Star taking place before September 30 will need to be registered with APRA AMCOS. Any future performances of the work, after September 30 (ticketed or otherwise) will need to be registered with APRA. No additional licence is required.
Entries are open between April 1 and July 31st 2021.
Fill in the form below then you will be a member of the AMEB Online Orchestra!